What is it that enables some people to put complex ideas across persuasively in writing, while others struggle to articulate their thoughts? How often have you had to work hard to produce clear reports, papers, analyses, presentations and memos? The clear communication of ideas, whether to clients, colleagues or the management board, is a key factor in determining personal success. The "Pyramid Principle "explains how to:
* Think creatively, reason lucidly, and express ideas with clarity
* Define complex problems and establish the objectives of any document
* Assess your ideas and recognize their relative importance
* Structure your reasoning into a coherent and transparent argument
* Analyze your argument to confirm its effectiveness.
Barbara Minto's best-selling book, now in its third edition, is based on the concept that any grouping of ideas is easier to comprehend if it is pre-sorted into a logical structure before being committed to paper, and experience has shown that a top-down' pyramid structure is the most readily understood.Applying the "Pyramid Principle "will enable you to present your thinking so clearly that the ideas move off the page and into the reader's mind with a minimum of effort and a maximum of effect. Bring your ideas to life!