Acclaimed around the world for their elegant, cathartic appearance, the ability to create a mandala is a skill many desire, but few have the know-how to do. This spectacular volume is published into a genre with high demand. It features thirty-eight unique black and white mandala motifs for readers to color, perforations for them to hang or gift their designs, and a gallery of ten inspiring, four-color images.
The classic circular mandalas featured in this volume are enhanced by flowers, suns, stars, eyes, and much more. Easy to follow guidance reveals what colors enhance them best, and why, and also how artists can draw mandalas by hand or use technology to create them.
In summary, this vibrant compilation is:
- Published into a genre with a successful track record
- Features thirty-eight original designs for readers to color
- Has perforations allowing readers to remove--and frame--their designs
- Includes ten pages of four-color images to exemplify illustrated mandalas
- Provides easy-to-follow instructions for creating mandalas from start to finish
- Is releasing as part of a two-book series of mandala coloring books
- Is perfect for artists looking to improve their coloring and design skills