New from the best-selling HBR’s 10 Must Reads series.
Express your ideas clearly and with impact—no matter what the situation. These ten definitive Harvard Business Review articles on communication will help you connect with even the toughest crowds, gain influence and credibility, and neutralize stressful conversations.
Leading global experts including Deborah Tannen, Jay Conger, and Nick Morgan provide insights and advice that you need to:
• Pitch your brilliant idea—successfully
• Connect with your audience
• Inspire others to realize your vision
• Adapt to stakeholders’ decision-making styles
• Frame goals around common interests
• Build consensus and win concessions
HBR’s 10 Must Reads on Communication—coming Spring 2013 along with these other new additions to the popular series:
HBR’s 10 Must Reads on Teams
HBR’s 10 Must Reads on Making Smart Decisions
HBR’s 10 Must Reads on Innovation
HBR’s 10 Must Reads on Strategic Marketing
HBR’s 10 Must Reads on Collaboration