Join forces to solve your toughest problems.
If you need the best practices and ideas for putting heads together--but don't have time to find them--this book is for you. Here are nine inspiring and useful perspectives, all in one place.
This collection of HBR articles will help you:
- Forge strong relationships up, down, and across the org chart
- Build collaborative teams
- Know when not to collaborate
- Pick the right type of collaboration for your business
- Harness employees' informal knowledge sharing
- Manage conflict wisely
- Make smart trade-offs
- Put social media technologies to work for your organization